Taxation Services for Solicitors - Dufton Kellner in Wirral
In the face of constantly evolving tax legislation, we can help solicitors in Wirral to ensure that they are paying the right amount of tax, while also taking advantage of the tax schemes and allowances that may be available.
Dufton Kellner in Wirral can help you with all aspects of taxation concerning solicitors, so that you can be secure in the knowledge that you are fully compliant with tax law. Our services include:
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your profession
- Choosing a tax-efficient business structure for your practice
- Taking advantage of available tax relief, schemes and allowances
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries and investigations
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
- Assisting with compliance requirements
VAT planning and advice for solicitors
It is not uncommon for solicitor practices to unintentionally overpay or underpay Value Added Tax (VAT), due to the complexity of the system. The frequent changes made by HMRC to this tax demand the assistance of a specialist professional to ensure that firms comply with the latest regulations.
Dufton Kellner provide an efficient VAT service for solicitors, which includes:
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue & Customs.
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
Dufton Kellner have given tax advice to many solicitors in Wirral and the surrounding area, and would be happy to work with you to minimise your tax liability.
Contact Dufton Kellner for further information on our specialist services for solicitors and legal professionals.